1. Log into your EXPA account and click on the 6th icon on the left side bar of the window, which will take you to the Committees section.
2. Then, you'll see a list of committees and entities. Type your entity's name in the search bar.
3. Open your entity's page and you will find the option Manage Committee on the list under your entity's name.
4. Once you click on that, you will find a page with all the existing members of your committee. You will find the button Add Member & invite to Expa on the right side of the page.
5. For new members, Click on invite to Expa
6.For Members already invited to expa click on the Add Member button and a pop up window will show you two options: Search member or Add Members by email.
7. In the search bar, you can type the member's name and select them from the list that wil be shown. You can select multiple members at once. Once they're selected just click on the Add Members button at the corner and your job is done.
8. Or you can add them by email. Just type their email on the second bar and they will automatically be added to your entity.
Any further questions? Feel free to hit us up at email@example.com