LC Assignments is a way to link the opportunities shown on aiesec.org to specific Local Committees-LCs. In this way, it is easier for the customers to choose their committees, and they automatically get assigned to the desired LC.
1. Log into your EXPA account using your login email ID and password. Click on the 5th icon on the left to find the "committees" page.
2. On the committees' page, search for the name of your MC/Entity using the search option. And then click on your MC name.
3. Under the MC's name, click on the "Youth Opportunities Portal".
4. And then click on "LC assignment."
(Just so you know, once you click on the plus sign '+' beside the assignment, you can assign a university or whatever option you want the EP's to see on aiesec.org on the left-hand side.)
5. On the right-hand side is the "Local committee" where you would like the leads to be assigned.
Please save, and you are done assigning opportunities to LCs.
Now you know how to assign opportunities to LCs on EXPA.
Any further questions? Contact us at email@example.com
Disclaimer: The instructions presented are as applicable to desktop users.
This version was authored by: [Ferdaous B.] and edited by: [Peace A.]