Are you the type that needs every step of your EP's process detailed somewhere to keep the right track of it and think that all those statuses, follow ups and tags are not enough? EXPA 3 has just the right feature for you. With Notes you can add comments, memos and extra information about every EP of your LC. Here's how to use it:
1. First, you need to access the EP's profile page. Go to the People CRM, by clicking on the 1st icon on the left side bar and then type their name on the searchbar. Once you see the EP you're looking for in the table, click on their name to open their profile.
2. Once you're there, you can access the Notes section right on the Overview page. It's right down below, next to the Tags section.
3. To use it, just write down the comment, memo or extra information you need on the space available and press submit.
4. After you submitted it, the note will be available right below in the section, with the most recente shown first. You can use the scroll bar to read them all.
5. Besides adding notes about the EP 's process in their Overview page, you can also add notes to their applications individually. To do such, just go to the Applications section in the EP's profile (It's the 4th item in the list under the EP's name).
6. Open the application you're looking for and add the note on the Follow Up section. It's the second item, right after Profile.
Any further questions? Feel free to hit us up at email@example.com