Follow the steps below to download your EP experience certificate from the YOP (Youth-Opportunity-Portal) - AIESEC.org.
1. Sign into your aiesec.org account, then click on your photo at the top right.
2. Click the "Profile" section.
3. Click "My Applications" at the top right on your profile page. Here all your applications should be visible.
4. Click the project/opportunity you completed and you will see the timeline of your project.
5. On the right side of the page you should see the "Resources" panel.
Click on the "download icon" next to "certificate" and a copy of the certificate will be downloaded onto your system.
Now you know how to: download your EP experience certificate from the YOP - AIESEC.org.
Any further questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: The instructions presented are as applicable to desktop users.
[Credits]: This version was authored by: [Azer S.] and edited by: [Peace A.]