To understand the EXPA homepage, follow these steps.
When you open the website for the first time, you will face a screen like this.
1. The first thing you'll see on your homepage is a New Feature in the platform.
2. You'll see Quick Links to access important tabs below it.
4. To the right, there's a timeline with the platform's recent updates - "EXPA News"
5. Above, you'll see your profile miniature in the upper right corner. If you click on the down arrow beside it, you'll find the options: My Profile, My Committee, Settings, and Logout.
6. If you look on the left side, you will see the sidebar. You can access EXPA sections and CRMs from there.
7. The 1st icon leads to the People CRM. Here is where you can find and manage your LC's EPs. It's where most of the oGX members' work happens.
8. The 2nd icon is the Opportunities section. Here is where you will be able to manage your LC's opportunities. A significant part of iCX members' work happens in this section.
9. The 3rd icon is the Applications CRM. Here you'll be able to see and manage your LC's EPs' applications if you're an oGX member or your LC's opportunities' applications if you're an iCX member.
10. The 4th icon is the Organizations CRM. You'll find and manage all your LC partner organizations who run your opportunities and their employees here. ICX members use this section a lot in their daily jobs.
11. The 5th icon is the Committee's section. You can find all of AIESEC's local committees and entities worldwide, including yours.
12. The 6th icon is the Analytics section. Here you will be able to check different types of data about your LC and others to make critical analyses and decision making
13. The 7th icon is the Resources section. Here you can access all resources.
14. The 8th icon is the Finance section. Here you will be able to check your entity's financial situation, and you can access financial education.
You'll need to have the necessary authorization to access this site.
15. The last icon is the Support. Here you can access the Help Center to learn more about EXPA 3, report bugs, ask for the Support Team's help, and provide feedback about the platform.
Now you understand the EXPA homepage.
Any further questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: The instructions presented are as applicable to desktop users.
This version was authored by: [Azer S.] and edited by: [Peace A.]