1. The Organizations CRM is where you'll find and manage all your LC's partners organizations who run your opportunities and their employees. To find it just click on the 4th icon on the leftside bar of EXPA homepage.
2. You can also hover your mouse over the icon to find other CRM options.
- Organizations will show you all the opportunities providers of your LC
- Employees will show you all your LC's opportunities providers' employees who have created an account on POP
- Employees I Manage will show you only those employees to which you were assigned as manager.
To learn more about Employees CRM read this article.
3. Once in the section, you'll be able to see a list of organizations and some of their information in a table. In the upper side of the page, you'll find the Filters. So far, the Organizations CRM have only two filters: Type and Size.
Example: You can see only Educational institutions with more than 10,000 employees if you use both filters.
Any further questions? Feel free to hit us up at firstname.lastname@example.org