1. The Opportunities Center is where you will be able to manage your LC's opportunities. A great part of iCX members' work happens in this section. To find it just click on the 2nd icon on the leftside bar of EXPA homepage.
2. You can also hover your mouse over the icon to find other section options. While Opportunites will show you all the opportunites you have access to on the platform, Opportunities I Manage will show you only those to which you were assigned as manager. In Opportunities of My Commmitee, you will find only the opportunities that belong to your LC.
Note: Only LCVPs and above have access to Opportunities to which they're not assigned.
3. Once in the section, you'll be able to see a list of opportunities and some of their information in a table. In the upper side of the page, you'll find the Filters. Select different filters to view different types of opportunities according to the characteristics you're looking for.
Example: To see only the SDG 13 Opportunities with today as the earliest start date use the filters SDG>13 and Earliest Start Date>Today's date.
4. You can access more filters by clicking on More in the end of the filters list.
5. The columns of the table show different information about each Opportunity. You can make even more information visible and also hide other by clicking on the last icon in the table's upper right corner.
6. You can also change the order the lines of the table are sorted by clicking on the icon with a down arrow
7. Finally, the gear icon will give you option of different types of bulk actions you can use to edit multiples Opportunities at once. Learn more about this here.
Any further questions? Feel free to hit us up at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please sign in to leave a comment.