1. To find an EP's profile, all you need to do is go to the People CRM, by clicking on the 1st icon on the left side bar, and then typing their name on the searchbar. Once you see the EP you're looking for in the table, click on their name to open their profile.
2. The first thing you're going to see is their profile Overview. In here you have access to summarized information very relevant for EP Management, such as number of applications, EP Managers, follow up status, tags, notes and pending tasks.
3. If you pay attention, right under the EP's name, you can check their Home LC, their Home MC and the date of their last access to the platform.
4. Below, you'll see a list of different sections of their profile.
5. In Details, you'll find the EPs personal information, such as gender, birthdate, contact information, past experiences, etc. If you're their manager or if your role give you access to their profile, you can also edit these information yourself by simply clicking on the pencil icon
6. In Tasks, you'll find all of the tasks that were created in relation to this EP. To create a new one just click on Add, right next to the Tasks title
7. In Applications, you'll be able to see and manage all of the EPs applications to other committees' opportunities
8. In Conversations, you'll have access to the chat where both EP Managers and OP Managers can exchange messages with the EP
9. In Membership, you'll find the past and active roles of the EP, in case they are an AIESEC member
10. In Standards, you'll see if the EP has or has not answered to the Exchange Survey and what were their responses
11. Finally, in LDA, you'll be able to see the EP's Initial and Final Leadership Development Assessment results
Any further questions? Feel free to hit us up at email@example.com