What do you want to know about People CRM?
- People CRM - How to Access it
- People CRM - List View
- People CRM - Kanban View
- People CRM - People Profile Page
Understanding the Kanban Board View
Now users can decide how to better visualize their EPs on EXPA3. Besides the traditional list view, that organizes items in lines with columns showing the details of every item, now People CRM can also be switched to a Kanban Board view.
Important to Remember: You can use the same filters and search capabilities as in the List View. That is what makes it practical on how to manage your EPs Follow-ups with your OGX Team.
What is a Kanban Board?
It's an organization tool that sorts items in card format displaying columns that represent the stages of a process. The idea behind it is to show, from left to right, how items are moving along the flow and its progress.
How does it look like in EXPA?
- As you can see, to switch from the List View to the Kanban view, you just need to click in the icon on the upper right corner of your screen.
- In the Kanban Board view, you can see all your EP cards separated in columns that represent in what stage of the Follow-Up funnel they are. The stages are: Not Followed Up Yet, Contacted, Call Back Later, Could Not Connect, Interested, No Response, Not Interested for Now, Invited to Interview and Other.
- Each card displays a few useful pieces of information, like when a person was last active, which members are their managers, and the number of applications this person has.
- You can also make some quick actions right from the EP cards, like copy their email address, by hovering the mouse over their last active info.
- Finally (and the coolest feature in my opinion) you have the ability to move the cards as you wish through the status flow:
Please sign in to leave a comment.