1. The Applications CRM is where you'll be able to see and manage your LC's applications. Both iCX and oGX members use this section to manage the EPs' applications process. To find it just click on the 3rd icon on the leftside bar of EXPA homepage.
2. You can also hover your mouse over the icon to find other CRM options:
- All Aplications will show you all the applications you have access to on the platform
- Applications of People will show you only the applications made by your LC's EPs
- Applications of Opportunities will show you only the applications made to your LC's opportunities
- Applications of People I Manage will show you only the applications made by the EPs you're assigned as manager
- Applications of Opportunities I Manage will show you only the applications made to the opportunities you're assigned as manager
3. Once in the section, you'll be able to see a list of applications and some of their information in a table. In the upper side of the page, you'll find the Filters. Select different filters to view different types of applications according to the characteristics you're looking for.
Example: To see only the applications made this week to opportunities of your main supplier use the filters Date EP Applied>This Week and Opportunity Commitee>LC's name.
4. You can access more filters by clicking on More in the end of the filters list
5. The columns of the table show different information about each Application. You can make even more information visible and also hide other by clicking on the last icon in the table's upper right corner.
6. You can also change the order the lines of the table are sorted by clicking on the icon with a down arrow
7. Finally, the gear icon will give you option of different types of bulk actions you can use to edit multiples Applications at once. Learn more about this here.
Any further questions? Feel free to hit us up at firstname.lastname@example.org