What do you want to know about Applications CRM?
- Applications CRM - How to Access It
- Applications CRM - List View
- Applications CRM - Modal View
- Applications CRM - Application Profile Page
Understanding a Modal View of an Application
The modal view of an application is a summary page where you can find useful information from the applicant and the application. To access it, simply click on the Application ID or on the name/picture of the applicant:
Here you can find the following information:
- Status: The status in which the application is in. You can also update the status of the application through the Modal View.
- EP ID and OP ID of the application.
- Process Time: The usual process time that the Opportunity Manager Usually takes to perform the selection process. This is established in the ICX side upon opening an opportunity.
- Managers information: By hovering your mouse on an Opportunity or an EP Managers, you can copy their emails.
- Files: You can check the CV of the applicant and the Acceptance Note, once it has been generated.
- Personal Information about the applicant's profile.
- Campaign Tag: Here you will have access to the Tags used to attract this person to sign up. You can find more information about Campaign Tags in this article.
- Follow Up Information: The follow-up status in which the application is in. You can also update the follow up of the application through the Modal View.
- Timeline: Here you can find when the applicant moved from one customer flow stage to another one. You can also check the applicant's flight details in this view.
- Ability to Copy email address
- Ability to Open the entire Application's Profile Page
Important Note: The Modal shows a lot of information right? However, it is still a quick summary of the application's complete information. For you to have the full picture, you must check the Application's Profile Page.
Please sign in to leave a comment.