1. On the EXPA "Dashboard", click on the people icon to find the profile of the member
2. Enter the name of the member into the search bar (1), then select the matching member profile (2).
Alternatively, if you have the member's expa ID, you could use this command - https://expa.aiesec.org/people/[expa_ID]/
3. Click on the "membership" tab under the member's profile
4. Here you can see the "active roles" that the member is currently assigned to on EXPA.
You can also see their "past experiences" on this page.
You can use this method if you know the LC the member belongs to and the department they should be active in.
1. On the EXPA "Dashboard", click on the hierarchy icon to find the committee of the member.
2. Enter the local committee of the member into the search bar (1), then select the matching committee profile (2).Alternatively, if you know the local committee ID, you could use this command - https://expa.aiesec.org/people/[lc_ID]/
3. Click on the "manage committee" tab.
4. Under the appropriate "department", click on the name of the member.
5. On the page that comes up, you can see if the member is "active" under "status" or "timeline".
Now you know how to: check if an AIESEC member has an active status on EXPA.
Any further questions? Contact us at email@example.com
Disclaimer: The instructions presented are as applicable to desktop users.
[Credits]: This version was authored by: [Peace A.] and edited by: [Peace A.]