This setting helps assign LC members to manage B2B leads and employees. You can assign account managers based on products. Assigning the account manager also decides whose information will appear on https://partners.aiesec.org/contact for your LC.
So how can you see your entity’s Default, Account Manager? Here’s how:
How can you add an Account Manager to your product?
After following the above steps till step 03, you will be guided to the page that has the account managers (In the above example, since all three products have account managers, let’s select another entity)
Once you encounter a page as above:
- Click "Add +" and select the member you want to be assigned to leads or employees matching that product.
- This means that organizations that sign up on POP selecting the relevant organization will be assigned this member as the account manager.
- GTa - MNCs, SMEs, Startups
- GTe - Educational Institutions
- GV - NGOs, Educational Institutions
Please sign in to leave a comment.